In the “Booking settings” we can set up the basic booking product settings.
- Fixed units of: the user only has to enter the start date, the end date is calculated automatically. (example above, 3 days).
- Customer can book units of: Customer can indicate how many units he wants to book, the number of units will be multiplied automatically. (Example above, units of 3 days, 6 days, 9 days etc.).
The duration of a booking is expressed in “units”, the admin can set units of minutes, hours, days or months.
You can decide which ‘start date’ to show on the booking form calendar.
- Default start date in booking form:
- Current day
- Current day +1
- First available day
- Custom date
- Full day booking: Decide if the booking duration will last until the end of the day, you can read more about it here.
- Location: Set the location of your booking product, and/or use the [booking_map] shortcode, to show the map on the product page.