Go to “Booking availability” section in the product edit page to configure availability for the selected product.
Besides adding availability rules, as shown above, you can configure the following options:
- Max bookings per unit: maximum number of bookings that can be accepted for the same day/month.
- Allow booking no sooner than: the first available date will be automatically set x days/months from the date the user is making the booking.
- Allow booking no later than: this is the latest available day for the booking and will be automatically set to x days/months from the date the user is making the booking.
- Buffer: decide the time between one booking and the next. For example if you give in 1, the buffer time between two reservations will be 1 day. You will not be able to make a reservation for that day (or that time period).
Let’s make an example: suppose we want to configure your product so that the first available date for a booking is in two days’ time.
And suppose we don’t want that users can make a booking later than 5 days since they access the booking form.
If they access the form on 5th September 2016, the start date of the booking they can pick is between 7th September 2016 and 10th September 2016.
- Default start date: the start date is shown to users by choosing from Today, Tomorrow, First available, and Custom Date.
- Allowed start days: to define the days for the booking to start.
In this case, if you want to allow booking units starting from Monday, users won’t be able to select other days in the Start date.
To set the days availability, the plugin provides 3 different colors:
grey: not affecting the previous status settings.