The booking status is automatically changed based on the status of the associated order or on any actions performed by the user or the admin.
- “Paid”: if the order status is set to “processing” or “completed”
- “Unpaid”: if the order status is set to “pending” or “on-hold”
- “Cancelled”: if the user has cancelled the booking
- “Pending confirmation”: if the booking request is waiting for admin confirmation
- “Confirmed”: if the booking request has been confirmed by the admin
- “Rejected”: if the booking request has been rejected by the admin
- “Completed”: this status can either be assigned manually or automatically after a certain number of days if the option Complete paid bookings (days) in YITH > Booking > Settings has been enabled.
All changes in the booking status are notified via email.
After accessing the “My Account” page, users can verify the status anytime.