The booking status is automatically changed based on the status of the associated order or on any actions performed by the user or the admin.
- “Paid”: if the order status is set to “processing” or “completed”
- “Unpaid”: if the order status is set to “pending” or “on-hold”
- “Cancelled”: if the user has cancelled the booking
- “Pending confirmation”: if the booking request is waiting for admin confirmation
- “Confirmed”: if the booking request has been confirmed by the admin
- “Rejected”: if the booking request has been rejected by the admin
- “Completed”: this status will never be automatically assigned to any bookings. Yet, the admin can select it manually and use it at will.
For instance, the admin could use this status to immediately spot those bookings/reservations that are past now.
All changes in the booking status are notified via email.
After accessing the “My Account” page, users can verify the status anytime.