For an admin and a user to be always informed about the state of a booking process,the plugin sends automatically several notification emails:
Here is the full list:
- “Booking status”: is the email sent to the admin when a booking undergoes a status variation
- “New booking”: is the email sent to the user once the booking has been created in the “Bookings” section
- “Confirmed booking”: is the email sent to the user when admins confirm the booking.
- “Rejected booking”: is the email sent to the users when admins refuse the request
- “Cancelled booking”: is the email sent to the user if the booking gets cancelled.
- “Paid booking”: is the email sent is the email sent to the user when a booking goes to “Paid” status.
- “Completed booking”: the email is will be send to customers after when a booking is completed.
The settings of these emails can be edited in “WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails”.
Booking emails include the iCal event so that Gmail shows the event in the email as below.