YITH Woocommerce Sequential Order Number allows you to handle order numbering in your shop in a sequential way, which will save you from having discontinuous IDs between orders.
The integration with YITH Request a Quote allows you to enable a sequential number system also for your quote requests.
Once installed and activated the premium version of both plugins, enable the Quote Module in YITH > Sequential Order Number > Modules.
You will be able now to set up the numeration for your quotes.
- Numeration starting from: enter the number for the first quote here, the following ones will automatically be assigned.
- Quote prefix: enter a prefix to make sure that you can immediately spot a quote request out of all orders of your shop. You can also make this dynamic using the placeholders listed below. Leave it empty if you don’t want any.
- Quote suffix: enter here a suffix that you want to attach to all your quote numbers. You can also make this dynamic using the placeholders listed below. Leave it empty if you don’t want any.
- [D] Day without leading zeros
- [DD] Day with leading zeros
- [M] Month without leading zeros
- [MM] Month with leading zeros
- [YY] two-digit year
- [YYYY] Full year
- [h] 24-hour format of an hour without leading zeros
- [hh] 24-hour format of an hour with leading zeros
- [m] Minutes with leading zeros
- [s] Seconds, with leading zeros
This is an example:
For more information about YITH Sequential Order Number, please, refer to the plugin official documentation.