Within the ‘Quote options’ section you will find 4 tabs:
- When a user send a quote request: Either automatically generate an order (recommended) or only receive a notification email and manage the quote manually.
- Set an expiry time for quote: Set an expiry time for all quotes sent.
- All quotes will expire after: xx days
It is possible to override the expiry date for the quote inside each quote (WooCommerce > Orders > Quote request.
- Add default shipping fee to quote: To apply the general shipping fee, set up for your shop.
- Enable the option to add multiple shipping cost: Possibility to manually apply more than one shipping fee to the quote. The total will be shown on the quote offer.
- Generate and send quotes automatically: Send an automatic quote with product prices. This option is useful if you hide prices in your shop and want to send a quote with all prices only to users that sends a quote request.
- Send automatically the quote after: xx minutes, hours, days
- Show “Accept” button on quote: The “Accept” button is visible in the email received by the user and in “My Account” page.
- “Accept” label: You can rename the button text.
- Redirect after accepting quote: After clicking on the “Accept” link, choose to which page the user will be redirected.
- Show “Reject” button on quote: The “Reject” button is visible in the email received by the user and in “My Account” page.
- “Reject” label: You can rename the button text.
- Block cart content after accepting a quote: Prevent to add additional products to the cart after accepting the quote.
- When a user accepts a quote, he can pay: Choose which payment method to accept especially for quote payments. Allow all gateways enabled in WooCommerce or allow only a specific one.
- Gateways accepted for quote payment: Choose the payment method(s) to accept for quote payments.