In the General options section, you will find two tabs:
- Show “Add to quote” button to: decide to show the button to:
- All users
- Only specific user roles: if enabled, a new option (Choose user roles) will show where you can select one or more user roles that will see the button
- Only logged users
- Only guest users.
- Show “Add to quote” on: choose whether to show the Add to quote button on
- “Add to quote” on out of stock products: choose whether to hide or show the Add to quote button from:
- show it on all products, out-of-stock products included
- show it only on out-of-stock products
- hide it on out-of-stock products.
- Show “Add to quote” on single product pages: the button will be visible on the single product pages.
- “Add to quote” position on single product page: choose the button position from inline or underneath the ‘Add to cart‘ button.
- Hide “Add to cart” buttons: Hide the button on ALL products.
- Hide prices: Hide product prices on ALL products.
Add to cart and prices will be hidden on all the products. If you need to show/hide them on specific products, you will need to use the plugin in combination with YITH Catalog Mode
- Show “Add to quote” in other WooCommerce pages: enable if you want to show the button on category pages, shop pages, etc.
- Show “Add to quote” in WooCommerce Blocks: enable if you want to show the button in WooCommerce Gutenberg Blocks
- Show “Ask quote” on the Cart page: enable if you want to show the button on the Cart page. If enabled, the user will be able to send a quote request for the cart content
- Show “Add to quote” on Checkout page: enable if you want to show the button on the Checkout page. If enabled, the user will be able to convert the checkout into a quote request without being redirected to the quote page
- After clicking on “Add to quote” the user: choose the action after the users click on the Add to quote button from showing a link to the ‘quote request list’ or automatically redirecting them to the ‘quote request list’.