Quotes are treated like orders and acquire a different status based on which step it is in:
- New quote request: When the user sends a quote request.
- Pending quote: When the quote has been sent to the user.
The order status of the quote will change into one of the following:
- Pending payment: If the customer accepts the quote and the order is pending payment.
- Rejected quote: If the customer rejects the quote.
- Expired quote: If the customer has not given any reply before the expiry date set in the quote.
In WooCommerce > Orders you can filter quote orders based on their status.