There are some additional options that can be enabled on the Default form.
Enable Google reCAPTCHA service to make sure your quote requests are only generated by real users and bot requests cannot be placed.
Please, NOTE: only Google reCAPTCHA V2 and V3 are supported.
- Select the ‘Default Form‘ from ‘Request quote page > Form options‘.
- Scroll down to ‘Default Form options’.
- Enable the option called Add a reCAPTCHA to the default form
- Select the reCAPTCHA version you use (v2 or v3)
- Add the secret keys that you have previously generated on Google. Refer to the Google reCAPTCHA documentation for technical details on how to enable this service.