The premium version of YITH WooCommerce Request a Quote allows showing the “Add to quote” button on your site pages.
You can choose whether to show the button on the product page only or on the other archive pages, like category, tag and shop page.
- Button type: By default it is a button, but you can also choose the ‘link’ option.
- Add to quote auction after click: Show a link or redirect them automatically to the Quote page.
- Choose where to show the ‘add to quote’ button: Decide where to show the button.
Please, consider that if you turn off the option ‘show button on single product page‘ and the other options on this page are also disabled, no quote buttons will appear and no products can be added to the quote list.
- Show button in single product page: On product page.
- show button in other pages: On shop page and on all the other WooCommerce pages where the products appear.
- Show button in WooCommerce Blocks: Show button in Gutenberg blocks.
- Show button even if product is out of stock: On both products in- and out of stock.
- Show button only on out of stock products: ONLY on out of stock products.
Finally, you can enable the option Show button next to “Add to cart” in single product page, which will let you place the Quote button next to the Add to Cart button and not under it, as by default.
With the option “Show button on checkout page” the customer will be able to convert the checkout into a quote request without being redirected to the quote page. This is how the button will appear on the Checkout page:
From the plugin option panel, you can edit the text of the Quote button, links and messages. To do that go to YITH Plugins > Request a Quote > Button settings. You will find a section called Button labels, where you can configure the following:
- Add to quote: this is the text shown in the button
- Product already on the list: here you can change the text to show when a product has already been added to the quote list.
- Browse the list: this is the text of the link to the Quote page. Your users can click on it to see the list of products added to the price estimate and to go on and submit the request.
- Product added to the list!: this is the text you can show to customers as a confirmation that the product has been added to the quote list.
In addition to this, you can also change the look of the Quote button. In the same tab Button settings, you will find some options to change the colours of the Add to quote button, as shown in the following image.
Furthermore you can Enable AJAX loading, to prevent the server or browser cache. The quote buttons will be refreshed when the page is loaded.
The plugin allows showing the Add to quote button to specific user roles. Depending on the settings in User settings section, you can choose to show the button to all users or to selected ones.
In a dropdown, you can choose one among:
- Logged-in users
- Guests and logged-in users
If you select logged-in users, you’ll also have to specify which user roles are allowed to see the Quote button. Make sure you enter at least one user role, otherwise, it will not work. Use the label ‘All’, if you want to show the button to all logged-in users.