In order to have access and edit the affiliate information, select the user.
With the fields included in the “Affiliate details” section you can:
- remove the user from the list of affiliates
- enable/disable the affiliate
- edit the affiliation token associated to the user (by default, it matches with the user ID)
- insert a tailored commission percentage for the user, different from the one set in “Affiliates -> General Settings
- obtain the PayPal email address specified by the user for the payment of their commissions.