In order to have access and edit the affiliate information, select the user.
With the fields included in the “Affiliate details” section you can:
- Remove the user from the list of affiliates
- Enable/disable the affiliate
- Edit the affiliation token associated to the user(by default, it matches with the user id)
- Insert a tailored commission percentage for the user, different from the one set in “Affiliates -> General Settings
- Obtain the PayPal email address specified by the user for the payment of their commissions