The [yith_wcaf_affiliate_dashboard] shortcode allows you to insert a dedicated dashboard for the affiliate on the page.
The dashboard is divided into different sections: commissions, clicks, and payments.
There are three shortcode parameters that are related to the sections for which the elements pagination is provided:
- pagination: (yes/no) enable/disable the pagination option for each section. It will show up only if the items are more than the value specified in the following attribute
- per_page: elements per page. Default value is 10.
- current_page: page number shown in any section.
Suppose that we have pagination for an elements list in the “Commissions” section, by specifying 2 as the parameter value, only page 2 will be shown in the section.
Print sections for affiliate dashboard
With a shortcode for each section, the admin is able to print that specific affiliate dashboard section in any page of the site.
- Commissions: [yith_wcaf_show_commissions]
- Clicks: [yith_wcaf_show_clicks]
- Payments: [yith_wcaf_show_payments]
- Settings: [yith_wcaf_show_settings]
Each of these shortcodes can have custom settings for the pagination and the menu. You can use the following attributes to configure them: