The [yith_wcaf_affiliate_dashboard] shortcode allows you to insert a dedicated dashboard for the affiliate in the page.
The dashboard is divided into different sections: commissions, clicks and payments.
There are three shortcode parameters that are related to the sections for which the elements pagination is provided:
- pagination: (yes/no) enable/disable the pagination within the dashboard section
- per_page: element s shown per page
- current_page: page number shown in any section.
Suppose that we have a pagination for an elements list in the “Commissions” section, by specifying 2 as parameter value, only page 2 will be shown in the section
Print sections for affiliate dashboard
With a shortcode for each section, the admin is able to print that specific affiliate dashboard section, in any page of the site:
- Commissions: [yith_wcaf_show_commissions]
- Clicks: [yith_wcaf_show_clicks]
- Payments: [yith_wcaf_show_payments]
- Settings: [yith_wcaf_show_settings]