After affiliates send a request, the administrator has to enable users as affiliates. With the premium version of the plugin, though, this step can be skipped and automate the entire process by making users immediately enabled as affiliates as soon as they have completed registration.
You can set cookie storing-time on your own from the plugin options panel with the option “Referral cookie exp”.
Unlike the free version, which allows setting a general commission for the entire shop, the premium version allows you to set different commissions for different products and different affiliate users.
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first, follow these preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
If you are using the premium version of the plugin, we invite you to ask for assistance in our support desk.
Yes, the two plugins are not integrated but they are compatible.
This is how they work if installed on the same website.
Both the vendor and the affiliate commissions are calculated from the order total, before or after any coupon is applied according to the settings you choose in Multi Vendor options panel.
So, the admin has to carefully think of this when agreeing on a commission rate with the vendors.
Let’s consider this example:
- customer buys a product that costs €100
- the vendor has a 50% commission = €50
- the affiliate has a 30% commission = €30
- the remaining €20 is what the admin earns.