There are six widgets you can add to your product templates including the following;
- YITH Auctions; a list view of the current auctions which can be placed in a grid or sidebar of the Elementor template
- Auction Form; is to replace the ‘buy now’ button with the functionality to place a bid.
- End Auction and Not Started Auctions; to filter a list of all auctions that are due to end or about to start.
The plugin is ready to use with the new Gutenberg editor. When you add a new post or page, you will be able to find our YITH shortcodes and widgets. With a simple click they will be added to your page.
From YITH > Auctions > General > Login/Register modal, you can enable the integration between the two plugins.
- Show a login/register modal: Show a popup asking the user to login/register, before placing a bid.
User will see a popup asking him to login/register in order to start bidding.
Please check the settings of the YITH Easy Login plugin here.
YITH Frontend Manager for WooCommerce adds a frontend dashboard to your site. This way the administrator and shop managers can manage orders, products, and coupons as they would from WordPress dashboard.
Due to the integration you will be able to also manage auction products from the frontend.
After installing and activating both plugins, auction products will be available among product types on the frontend.
Please note –
When the two plugins are used also in combination with YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor
, vendors don’t have the possibility to reschedule their auctions and cannot see the Auction status meta box.
For more information about setting up YITH Frontend Manager, please check the documentation here.
YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor allows you to turn your store into a multistore where vendors manage their own product and earn a commission on every sale. The combination with the Auctions plugin lets you offer your vendors an auction system. Vendors will be able to create ‘auction’ type products and can manage:
- backup price
- required amount for a rise
- auction length
- a chance to automatically schedule the next auction for each product
From YITH > Auctions > General > Verify payment method of bidders, you can enable the integration between the two plugins.
- Verify payment method: Client must have a credit card added to his account, in order to place bids. If the user did not link a credit card to his account, he cannot bid.
The plugins shows a notification on the product page.
For more information on how to set up the YITH Stripe plugin, check this page here.