What happens when a user wins an auction?
- Within the email notification, redirect the auction’s winner: The winner email will contain the redirect link to:
- the auction page.
- the cart page with with the auction product already added.
- the checkout page.
- Button label in email notification: Enter the button text you wish to show.
- Show winner badge on auction image: If you are the current highest bidder you will see a ‘winner’ badge on the product image.
- Winner badge: Select the badge you want to show.
As soon as you are the highest bidder, you will see this badge on the product.
- Custom message to the winner: Customize the message that the user will see on the product page, after he wins the auction.
- Show ‘Pay now’ button in the product page: A button so the user can directly go to the checkout page to pay for the product he won.
The page shows a block with a custom message (set by you), the pay now button and the ‘Other auctions you can like’ section which is there by default.
- Possibility to add auction product with other products: When disabled all products you previously added to the card will be removed, and only the auction product will be added.