From the YITH > Auctions > General page, you’ll be able to set the general plugin options. You will be able to override some of these options on product-level. We have indicated for which options this is possible.
- Show auctions on shop page: Auctions will be visible in the general store page, if you disable it, they will only be visible on the page with the auctions shortcode.
- Hide out-of-stock auctions: Auctions that are out of stock are not visible.
- Hide ended auctions: Auctions that have ended are no longer visible.
- Hide future auctions: Auctions that haven’t started yet, are not yet visible.
- Show countdown in loop: Show countdown in shop page. If disabled, it will only be visible on the product detail page.
By default the days (D), hours (H), minutes (M) and seconds (S) will be shown like the example above.
- Hide ‘buy now’ when a bid exceeds the buy now price: Buy now option will disappear if the price has been exceeded.
- Hide ‘buy now’ after the first bid: Buy now option will disappear if a bid is placed, regardless of the amount. (For more details about the ‘buy now’ option, check this page).
- Set bid type: Manual; the customer adds the amount he wishes to insert or automatic; the system automatically places a bid with a preset amount set by the admin. Check this page for a detailed explanation of automatic bidding.
- Show the bid increments in the page: Show the user the ‘bid up’ you have set.
- Ask for confirmation before a bid is confirmed: After inserting an amount and placing a bid, a popup appears where you confirm the bid.
- Ask fee payment before bidding: Users have to pay an xx amount in order to be able to bid, can be disabled per product, for more details check this page.
- Default fee amount (€): General fee amount, can be overwritten on product level.
- Set overtime: Postpone the expiration date, when someone places a new bid xx minutes before it ends.
- Overtime settings: If a bid is placed xx minutes before it ends, the auction will be extended by xx minutes.
- Show higher bidder modal: Show a model to the higher bidder, to suggest him to refresh the page.
- Enable watchlist: A way for users to follow ongoing auctions without bidding themselves. For more detailed information about these settings check this page.