In WooCommerce > Settings > Emails you will find all emails added by the plugin.
- Highest bid outbid: informs customers that their highest bid has been overbidden.
- Is about to end: email sent to the user when the auction is about to expire. For the correct email sending, enable the “Send emails” options in the plugin cron settings.
- Winner: informs the customer who won the auction.
- Successfully bid: customers receive an email after they successfully placed a bid.
- No winner: customers who did not win will receive an email.
- Delete bid: customers will be informed when their bid has been deleted.
- Winner reminder: email to remind the user who won the auction to pay for the product. You can set this email in YITH > Auctions > General > “Auction rescheduling”.
- Reserve price not exceeded for best bidder: informs the best bidder that the minimum reserve price hasn’t been reached.
- Successfully follow: Customer is added to the followers list correctly.
- New bid for bidders and followers: Bidders and followers are informed about a new bid.
- Closed by buy now for bidders and followers: Bidders and followers are informed when an auction is closed due to ‘Buy now’.
- Stripe emails – Only visible if you have enabled YITH Stripe:
- Stripe couldn’t process your payment: Email after first failed attempt.
- Stripe payment failed: Email after second failed attempt.
- Stripe item lost: Email after third failed attempt.
- Reserve price not exceeded: admin receives a notification in case an auction has ended without reaching the reserve price.
- Without bids: admin receives a notification in case an auction ends without bids.
- Has a winner: admin receives a notification when the auction ends and has a winner
- Successfully bid email for auctions: admin receives an email when a customer successfully places a bid.
- Delete bid admin: will be sent when a bid has been removed.
- Rescheduled product admin: when the auction product will be rescheduled automatically.