To enable the possibility for your users to subscribe to an auction (without bidding), go to YITH > Auctions > General > Cron settings.
- Allow users to follow auctions: Send email notification to customer when auction is about to end.
- Show privacy field: Decide to show a checkbox on the subscribe form.
- Privacy label: Text that is shown regarding the checkbox, you can include the %PRIVACY% placeholder
- Privacy anchor url: Insert the url of the privacy page (linked to placeholder).
- Privacy anchor text: Text to show in placeholder.
Above an example of the product page with privacy checkbox.
- Send emails to bidders before the auction end: Active bidders will receive an email when auction is about to end.
- Decide when to send it, xx days, hours or minutes before it ends.
- Send email to bidders that loose an auction: Bidders that lost the auction, will receive an email once it ended.
For more information about email settings, check this page please.