There are two possible scenarios:
- the auction ends as previously scheduled
- the expiration date is postponed and the users can keep making their bids. To learn about how to do it, we suggest reading this page of the documentation.
Yes, you can. You can control whether to show the full username or hide it from the “In bid tab show” option in YITH > Auctions > Auction Page. For more details, please, refer to this page.
Yes, the auction will automatically end as soon as the new order is created.
Of course! You only need to click on the Re-Schedule button of the related product and choose the new start and end dates.
For any further information, I suggest reading this page of the documentation.
If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that you plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
If you are using the premium version of the plugin, we invite you ask for assistance in our support desk.
No, our Auctions plugin does not work with REST API.
Yes, if you’re using also YITH Points and Rewards, you can do that by creating a category in which you add all your auction products and then you enable the points awarding only for that specific category.