Product list style
From the Wishlist detail page settings available in Wishlist page options, you can choose the style of the product list of the wishlists created by the users.
Only images with info at click
What to show in the wishlist table
The plugin makes available a list of options to let you decide what you want to show in the wishlist table. These options are:
- Product variations selected by the user (example: size or color)
- Product price
- Price variation info (show the price difference compared to when the product was added to the list)
- product quantity (so users can manage the quantity of each product from the wishlist)
- Product stock (show if the product is available or not)
- Date on which the product was added to the wishlist
- Add to cart option for each product
- Icon to remove the product from the wishlist – to the left of the product
- Checkbox to select multiple items, add them to the cart or delete them with one click
- Button to remove the product from the wishlist – to the right of the product
How to move products from a wishlist to another
For those users who have created more than one wishlist, you can allow them to move products from one to another by enabling the option Show Move to another wishlist.
Now you can choose the style to show this option from a popup or a dropdown.
Add to cart from wishlist
The site admin can choose what happens after the user adds a product to the cart from the wishlist.
The options are:
- Redirect to cart: redirect to cart page if Add to cart button is clicked in the wishlist page
- Remove if added to the cart: remove the product from the wishlist if it has been added to the cart
How to allow users to add all products to cart
To offer users the possibility to add all the products of their wishlist to the cart, you must enable the option Enable “Add all to cart”. With a simple click, the cart will be filled with all the wishlist products.
How to arrange products in the wishlist
By enabling the option Enable drag and drop, you will give users the possibility to easily arrange the order of the products they have added to their wishlist through a drag-and-drop action.