Here is a list of possible cache issues and the related solutions:
– the Add to wishlist button remains the same even after the product has been added to the wishlist
– The list and/or item widget doesn’t show the updated content
Solution: enable the new option “Enable AJAX loading” that loads items in AJAX on document ready, bypassing the cache
– the wishlist page shows a not-updated content
– the wishlist page is always empty
– the wishlist page includes products that haven’t been added
Solution: add the wishlist page to the cache exclusions of any type (server, plugin, etc.). It is good practice to add the wishlist/* URL to the exclusions to exclude all the endpoints.
Even the cookie could cause issues on some hostings (e.g. WP Engine). It is important to ask to disable the cache when the cookie is set.