All products included in at least one of the wishlists active on the site are inserted in a dedicated list available in the “Popular” section of the plugin settings dashboard.
You can see the following information for each product in the list:
- Number of wishlists where the product is included (wishlist count).
- When the last promotional email was sent.
- Create a promotional email
- List of users who have added the product to at least one of their wishlists.
- Option to export users
For each product in the table, you can send a promotional email in one of the following modalities:
- simultaneously to all users who added the product to their wishlist.
- sending to a specific user, (click on “view users”) to choose from those related to the product
How to customize the promotional email content
By clicking on Create promotion, you will have the possibility to set your promotional email choosing from HTML or Text and customizing the main content. You can use the following placeholders:
With the “Export users” option you are able to export all users that have added that specific product to their wishlist, in CSV format. You will see the user ID, Users email, first name, and last name.