All the options to configure the Add to wishlist button can be found in the plugin’s Settings section > Add to wishlist.
In the General settings section, you will be able to decide what to show when clicking on the Add to wishlist button and after a product is added to the wishlist.
The option When clicking on Add to wishlist has three different options. Choose the action that will be the default one from:
- Automatically add to the default list: the product will be added to the default wishlist without any possibility to choose a different wishlist
- Show a modal window to allow users to choose a wishlist: this will give users the possibility to select the wishlist where they want to add the product from a popup
- Show a dropdown to allow users to choose a wishlist: this will give users the possibility to select the wishlist where they want to add the product from a dropdown.
The option When product is added to wishlist allows choosing the modal window behavior. Choose the action that will be the default one from:
- Automatically close the modal: this will automatically close the popup after adding the product to the wishlist
- Leave the modal open: the popup will be kept open.
The option After product is added to wishlist allows choosing the look of the wishlist button when the product has already been added to a wishlist. Choose the action that will be the default one from:
- Show “Add to wishlist” button: this will show the button Add to wishlist, so your customers will be able to add the plugin to multiple wishlists if they want to
- Show “View wishlist” link: this will show the link to view the wishlist
- Show “Remove from list” link: this will show the link to remove the product from the wishlist
- Add to wishlist button now opens a modal to move or remove items (available only with multi-wishlist option enabled): this allows showing a modal window to remove the product or move it to another wishlist.