By enabling “Enable “Ask for an estimate” button”, a button will appear on the wishlist page of the user. By clicking on it, users will be able to ask the administrator for the final price of the selected products. The administrator receives an email with a link to the concerned wishlist and with the email sent by the user asking for the estimate.
By default, email is sent to the site administrator’s email address. To add new recipients and change other details related to the email, use the following options:
- email type
- email heading
- email subject
- send CC option
To give users the possibility to add some notes to the request to be sent, enable the Show additional notes popup option.
The plugin automatically shows the email field to unregistered users. Other fields can be added through the button Add new field. We will analyze later how to set these fields.
The popup will show after users click on Ask for an estimate on the Wishlist page.
According to the fields configured, the popup will look like this
How to set additional fields
Let’s analyze the options available in the settings of the additional fields that will show in the popup.
- Label for the field: insert the name of the field you want to show
- Required field: enable if you want the field to be required. Leave it disabled to show it as optional
- Placeholder for the field: enter the placeholder to show in the field
- Field description: type here the description of the field
- Position of the field in the form: choose from three different positions: first (this will show the field as first), last (this will show the field as last when two or more available), wide (this will show the field in the whole row).
- Type of field: choose the type of field from Text, Email, Phone, URL, Number, Date, Textarea, Radio, Checkbox, and Select.
If choosing Select and Radio, a new entry (Enter options for the field) will appear to let you enter the options to be shown in the dropdown.
You can customize the labels of Ask for an Estimate button and the Additional notes text area in the section Text customization.
From the section Style and Color Customization, you can configure the style and colors of the button Ask for an estimate.
You can choose from a textual link and button, set the colors for background, text and border, the border-radius and, optionally, the icon for the button also by uploading a custom one.