From YITH > Dynamic Pricing > “Quantity table” you can configure all options related to the quantity table.
If you wish to show the table on the product pages with a quantity discount rule, start by enabling the “show quantity tables” option.
- Table layout in desktop: decide how to display the content of the table on the desktop, horizontally or vertically.
- Table layout in mobile: decide how to display the content of the table on mobile devices, either horizontally or vertically (see image below).
- Table position: Decide where to show the table.
Table heading settings
- Table heading: Give a title to identify the table.
- Show a discount column in tables: Decide to add an extra ‘discount’ column (the % discount is calculated automatically).
- Table labels: Give the titles to the table columns/rows.
- In quantity heading show: Decide which format to use to show the quantity options.
- Show the end date of discount in quantity table: enable to show when the discount ends in the quantity table. This one only appears if you have set up an automatic end date in the rule settings.
- Show as default:
- The first discount rule (usually the minimum discount)
- The last discount rule (usually the maximum discount)
- Set default quantity in the table: enable to automatically select the first quantity rule in the table
- Change product price when user changes quantity: enable to show an updated price when the user changes the quantity.
Also when clicking on a row, the price will dynamically change (loaded via Ajax for better performance).