From YITH > Dynamic Pricing > “Settings” you’ll be able to manage the general settings of the plugin and rules.
This tab consists of 3 specific settings you can manage:
- Allow Shop Manager to manage dynamic pricing and discount: Enable this option to let also shop managers edit the plugin settings.
Price format: here you can set how the price will show up on the frontend regarding to original price, percentage discount and discounted price by arranging all or just some of the available placeholders:
- %original_price% (use the <del> tag to mark it as strikethrough text)
- Show Price rule details in customer emails: enable this option if you want to include the discount details in the email received by customers.
Product page settings
- Show the discount custom messages: You can use this option to show or hide all the custom messages on product pages.
You can set these messages within the rule you created (see here how to create rules).
- Before “Add to cart” button
- After “Add to cart” button
- Before excerpt
- After excerpt
- After product meta
In the cart page show: A single label to identify all of the cart rules applied.
- Coupon label: enter the text that will highlight the discount in cart and in the order details. Default value is DISCOUNT.
On the edit order page it appears like the example above.
- In the cart page show: A single label to identify all of the cart rules applied.
Calculate cart discount starting from: choose whether to calculate the cart discount including or excluding tax on the subtotal
- Subtotal – tax included
- Subtotal – tax excluded
- Show special offers in cart by adapting:
Please, note: this option only applies to Special offer rules and the text displayed there is the special offer rule title.
Add a custom message in the cart totals: enter a custom text to show the total discount for the customer on the cart.
Please, note: this applies only to “Cart discount rules”.
You can use the placeholder
%total_discount_percentage%to show the discount in percentage and
%total_discount_price%to show the discount value