To decide which options and texts the user will see in the My account page, you have to go to YITH > Subscription > Customization.
- Show the Cancel button on My Account > Subscriptions: Decide if you want to give the customer the option to cancel from the my account page.
- Show the Resubscribe button on My Account > Subscriptions: Decide if you want the give the customer the option to resubscribe to the same subscription.
- Maintain the same price of the previous subscription: Enable if you want the customer to pay the same price as before, disable to pay the actual price.
- Show the Renew Now button on My Account > Orders: Decide if user will be able to force the payment himself, if at least one failed payment attempt is registered (Note: each time the user forces a payment it counts as an attempt).
- Pause/Cancel subscription style: Choose to either show the options as buttons or in a dropdown.
If you choose to show the options in a dropdown, you can edit the texts in YITH > Subscription > Customization, as shown below.
If the customer chooses any of the options from the My account page (pauze, resume, cancel) a popup will appear. You are able to customize the text of these popups and the buttons in YITH > Subscription > Customization. In the images below you’ll see an example of the popup and its settings.