The plugin supports a couple of automatic payment methods, meaning that the customer gets charged automatically when each recurring payment is due.
- PayPal Standard
- YITH WooCommerce Stripe Premium
- YITH PayPal Braintree
- YITH PayPal Express Checkout
- YITH WooCommerce Stripe Connect
- YITH WooCommerce Account Funds
- WooCommerce Amazon Pay
- WooCommerce Stripe Payment Gateway
- RedSys gateway
- Other payment methods
The PayPal Standard settings are explained below, if you wish to see the settings of the other payment gateways, simply click on the one you are interested in.
- Go to www.paypal.com/ and access to your business account;
- Click on My Account and then on Profile;
- Open section My Selling Tools;
- In Getting paid and managing my risk , click on update next to the entry Block Payments
- Set the option ‘allow payments sent to me in a currency I do not hold’ to ‘yes, accept and convert theme to U.S. Dollars‘
Note: You can associate more than one subscription to the same user, however, users need to place separate orders for each subscription. The system used to integrate PayPal recurring payments doesn’t allow multiple subscriptions within the same order.