From version 2.4, YITH Subscription supports REST API.
It is essential to enable WordPress permalinks in Settings > Permalinks.
How to generate API keys
The WooCommerce REST API works on a key system to control access. These keys are linked to WordPress users on your website.
To create or manage keys for a specific WordPress user:
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > REST API.
- Select Add Key. You will be redirected to the Key Details screen.
3. Add a Description.
4. Select the User you would like to generate a key for in the dropdown.
5. Select a level of access for this API key — Read access, Write access or Read/Write access.
6. Select Generate API Key, and WooCommerce will create API keys for that user.
Now that keys have been generated, you should see Consumer Key and Consumer Secret, a QRCode, and a Revoke API Key button.
The Consumer Key and Consumer Secret may be entered in the application using the WooCommerce API, and the app should also request your URL.
You can find the REST API documentation at https://docs.yithemes.com/yith-woocommerce-subscription-rest-api/