The premium version of YITH WooCommerce Subscription sends automatically an email to users and/or to the shop admin when certain conditions become true.
Email settings can be changed in WooCommerce > Settings > Emails.
Emails generated with the plugin are the following:
- subscription status: this email is sent to the admin to inform him/her about users that have paused or resumed a subscription.
- subscription cancelled: this email is sent to users when they cancel a subscription.
- subscription suspended: it is sent to users when a subscription switches to ‘suspended’.
- subscription expired: it is sent to users when the subscription expires.
- subscription is going to expire: it is sent to users one day before subscription expires.
- subscription paused: sent to users when a subscription is paused.
- subscription resumed: sent to users when a subscription is resumed.
- subscription payment request: sent to users when payment has not been received within periodic payment expiration date.
- subscription payment made: sent to users when shop admin receives payment.
- subscription payment failed: sent to users whenever a payment attempt fails.
Admin can choose to be sent a copy of each email sent to users. To do that, you just have to enable the option Send to admin in settings for each of the above listed emails.