You can find the complete list of all subscriptions of your site in YIT Plugins -> Subscription -> Subscriptions.
In the recap table, you can find all these information for each subscription:
- ID: unique ID of the subscription
- status: actual status of the subscription (active, paused, cancelled, pending, overdue, trial, expired, suspended)
- recurring: subscription fee
- order: order ID of the subscription
- user: username used for the subscription
- started: starting date of the subscription that is the same day in which the order has been paid
- payment due: date in which users will have to make the next payment
- end date: ending date of the subscription that is the same day in which the subscription gets the “cancelled” status
- expires: expiring date of the subscription
- renewals: how many fee users have paid
- failed attemps: failed renewal attempts. The maximum number of payment attempts allowed by supported payment systems (PayPal and Stripe) is 3; once this threshold is reached, the subscription is switched to the status “cancelled“.
- membership status: this column can be seen by users who are using the plugin in combination with YITH WooCommerce Membership and shows the status of the membership plan associated to the concerned subscription.
To access the details of a subscription, click on the “Edit” option.
You’ll be able to edit both the billing and the shipping details or to load the ones saved by the user.
If users have previously updated the address from the subscription settings on My Account page, the updated information will be loaded.
On the right, you will find a box in which all activities of the subscription are recorded.
With the “Subscription Action”, you can interact with subscriptions.
Under “Payed Order List”, you can find the list of all orders made by users. Each payment corresponds to a new order.
Subscriptions can have different statuses depending on certain conditions, just like completed payments, expiring dates, or users that pause a subscription plan.
These are the following status that subscriptions can have:
- trial: subscriptions have this status while the trial period and can be cancelled.
- active: subscription is active and can be cancelled or paused (if set to be paused)
- paused: subscription is paused and it can be cancelled or reactivated
- pending: subscriptions can have this status only during the purchase of the users. The order has been completed, but payment is still in pending for administrator.
- overdue: the recurring fee has not been paid and users are benefitting from the grace period offered by administrators. In this time, the subscription is still active and users have the possibility to make needed payment. Yet, subscriptions can still be cancelled.
Unless the administrator undertakes ah hoc operations, subscriptions are automatically set to “overdue” the day of payment deadline. In case the option “Enable Overdue time” has been enabled in plugin “Settings” panel, the status will not be immediately switched to “cancelled” but it will still be “active” for the number of hours specified in the option “Overdue pending payment subscriptions after …….. hour(s)”.
- suspended: the recurring fee has not been paid, the subscription has been suspended, but it has not been cancelled yet.
Users can still make the needed payment and the subscription can still be cancelled.
The subscription is given the status “suspended” as soon as the previous one (“active” or “overdue” if applicable) is over or after a specific number of hours after deadline, as specified in the option “Suspend pending payment subscriptions after …….. hour(s)”.
If you have enabled the option “Suspend a subscription if a recurring payment fail”, the subscription is given the status “suspended” as soon as a failed payment is recorded.
- cancelled: subscription has been cancelled and it can’t be activated anymore. This status is enabled when the subscription expires or after “overdue” or “suspended” status, if applicable.
If you want to set a delay before this status is assigned, you can set it as the number of hours in option “Cancel pending payment subscriptions after . ……. hour(s)”.