The super admin can edit the settings related to this page from the Vendor’s store page section, you will find it in Multi Vendor > ‘Frontpage’ tab.
In this section of the settings dashboard the super admin has a list of things he can do, like:
- edit the “vendor” slug used in the vendor’s page URL
- customize the shop link style shown on products
- choose the layout of the vendor’s page header
- customize the vendor’s page colors
- decide the skin background color and opacity
- show the logo of each store or let the vendor choose to show it or not
- show or hide the vendor description on the shop page
- hide the vendor’s name on the products shown on the shop page
- show or hide the number of sales for each shop
- show or hide the vendor’s VAT number
- show or hide the vendor’s website address
- show or hide reviews average ratings in the header of Store page
Note: even when enabled, the information only shows after the vendor has inserted it.