Add the shortcode
[yith_wcmv_list] to the editor of your page to show the complete list of your vendors in the pages of your site.
- “per_page”: it lets you activate the paging by selecting how many vendors you want to display. (es. per_page=2) (Default: -1).
- ”hide_no_products_vendor”: hide the vendors without products (Default: false).
- ”show_description”: add the vendor description for each vendor (Default: false).
- ‘‘description_lenght”: number of characters for description (if enabled) (Default: 40).
- “vendor_image”: [store/gravatar] allows selecting the image type to combine to vendor’s profile, choosing from the default one of the plugin (store) or the gravatar connected to vendor’s email address (gravatar). (Default: store).
- “order_by”: [name/slug/description] defines the parameter for vendors organization within the list. Note: for this arg, the allowed values are ‘name’, ‘slug’, ‘term_group’, ‘term_id’, ‘id’, ‘description’. (Default: name).
- “order”: [asc/desc] ascending or descending order. Allowed value: ASC or DSC (Default: ASC).
- “include”: it allows adding the ID of the vendor(s) you want to show (separated by comma).
Become a vendor
[yith_wcmv_become_a_vendor] allows adding the registration form to become a vendor.
To allow your users to become vendors, make sure to select the page where you inserted the shortcode in “Become a vendor” field from the plugin settings dashboard in the “Frontpage” section.
Products by vendor ID
The shortcode [yith_wcmv_vendor_products vendor_id=XX] allows showing products by vendor ID.
Please note – it works only with WooCommerce 3.2.X or higher.
The shortcode arguments are the following:
Available Product Attributes
- limit -> The number of products to show. Defaults: -1. With the value -1, it shows all products.
- columns –> The number of columns to show. Defaults: 4.
- paginate –> Toggles pagination on. To be used in combination with limit. Defaults: false. Set to true to paginate.
- orderby –> Sorts the products shown by the selected option. One or more options can be entered by adding both slugs with a space between them. Available option: date (the date when the product was published).
- id –> The post ID of the product.
- menu_order –> The Menu Order, if set (lower numbers show first).
- popularity –> The number of purchases.
- rand –> Randomly order the products on page load (may not work with sites that use caching, as it could save a specific order).
- rating –> The average product rating.
- title –> The product title. This is the default orderby mode.
- skus –> Comma-separated list of product SKUs.
- category – >Comma-separated list of category slugs.
- tag –> Comma-separated list of tag slugs.
- order –> States whether the product order is ascending (ASC) or descending (DESC), using the method set in orderby. Default: ASC.
- class –> Adds an HTML wrapper class so you can modify the specific output with custom CSS.
- on_sale –> Retrieves on sale products. Not to be used in conjunction with best_selling or top_rated.
- best_selling –> Retrieves the best selling products. Not to be used in conjunction with on_sale or top_rated.
- top_rated –> Retrieves top-rated products. Not to be used in conjunction with on_sale or best_selling.
- attribute –> Retrieves products using the specified attribute slug.
- terms –> Comma-separated list of attribute terms to be used with attribute.
- terms_operator –> Operator to compare attribute terms. Available option: AND (it will show products from all of the chosen attributes); IN (it will show products with the chosen attribute. Default: terms_operator value; NOT IN (it will show products that are not in the chosen attributes).
- tag_operator –> Operator to compare tags. Available options are: AND (it will show products from all of the chosen tags); IN (it will show products with the chosen tags. Default: tag_operator value); NOT IN (it will show products that are not in the chosen tags).
- visibility –> It shows products based on the selected visibility. Available options are: visible (products visible on shop and search results. Default: visibility option; catalog (products visible on the shop only, but not search results); search (products visible in search results only, but not on the shop); hidden (products that are hidden from both shop and search, accessible only by direct URL); featured (products that are marked as Featured Products).
- category –> Retrieves products using the specified category slug.
- tag –> Retrieves products using the specified tag slug.
- cat_operator –> Operator to compare category terms. Available options: AND (it will show products that belong to all of the chosen categories); IN (it will show products within the chosen category. Default: cat_operator value); NOT IN (it will show products that are not in the chosen category).
- ids – > It will show products based on a comma-separated list of Post IDs.
- skus – > It will show products based on a comma-separated list of SKUs.
- best_selling –> It will show your best selling products. Set to: true.
- on_sale –> It will show your on-sale products. Set to: true.
[yith_wcmv_vendor_name show_by="vendor" value="12" type="link"]
- show_by: you can show the vendor name for a product, a vendor or a user (default: vendor)
- value: the vendor ID, the product ID or the user ID (default: 0)
- type: you can show a clickable vendor name or not. Use link to make the vendor name clickable, otherwise text (default: link)