YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor creates an automatic email when one of the following conditions occurs:
- the order is completed and commissions for the vendors are generated; the email is sent to administrators.
- Commissions are paid; the email is sent to administrators and vendors.
- Registration of a new vendor; the email is sent to vendors.
- Approval for a vendor account; the email is sent to vendors.
- A new order is completed and it contains one or more products of a vendor; the email is sent to vendors.
- An order containing one or more products of a vendor is deleted; the email is sent to vendors.
Any of the previous emails can be set from the “WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails” section.
You can customize template of every email that plugin use.
To edit the email template, select the email and click on the “Copy file to theme” button.
A copy of the email template email will be created within your theme, in the selected path.
Now you can edit the file in two ways: open the file with your editor or directly from the panel: click on the “View Template” button and edit the code as you want.
How resend an email
The plugin lets you manually send the email for a second time to vendors to notify them about the creation or the deletion of an order. Go to the order page and select the related entry of the dropdown menu in the “Order Actions” section.
If you want to prevent the vendors from resending the email, enable the Prevent vendors to resend order emails option that you find in YITH Plugins -> Vendors -> Order Management.