YITH WooCommerce Multi Vendor creates an automatic email when one of the following conditions occurs:
- the order is completed and commissions for the vendors are generated; the email is sent to administrators.
- Commissions are paid; the email is sent to administrators and vendors.
- Registration of a new vendor; the email is sent to administrators.
- Approval for a vendor account; the email is sent to vendors.
- A new order is completed and it contains one or more products of a vendor; the email is sent to vendors.
- An order containing one or more products of a vendor is deleted; the email is sent to vendors.
Any of the previous emails can be set from the “WooCommerce -> Settings -> Emails” section.
You can customize template of every email that plugin use.
To edit the email template, select the email and click on the “Copy file to theme” button.
A copy of the email template email will be created within your theme, in the selected path.
Now you can edit the file in two ways: open the file with your editor or directly from the panel: click on the “View Template” button and edit the code as you want.