Terms & Conditions page: set the page for the Vendors’ Terms & Conditions by choosing among the existing ones or create a new page.
If a vendor doesn’t accept the new policies you can choose whether to:
- allow the vendor to keep selling anyway
- disable the vendor’s selling feature immediately and until the policies are accepted
- wait x days after the policies update and then disable the vendors’ selling feature until the policies are accepted.
Vendors will be informed through a warning message in their backend dashboard with a link to My account page > Terms of Service, where they can read the changes and accept the policies.
Still on this page, you can also update the GDPR options.
When handling an account erasure request, you can optionally choose to remove the following information:
- remove the vendor profile information
- remove user ID in the vendor’s commissions
- remove the vendor’s avatar and header image from media files
Export commissions in personal data export requests: enable this option to include the vendor’s commissions info when dealing with an an account’s personal data export request.