Right side menu
This is the screen that Managers and Cashiers will see.
On top right of the screen you will see:
- a bell icon that lets the Cashier turn off the Register sound effect (please, visit this page if you want to enable/disable the sound effect for everyone)
- a full screen icon that will let the Cashier see the POS view in full screen (available only on desktop version)
- the name of the logged in user. If you hover on it, you will be able to see a quick recap with the following information:
- Login times: this is the time of the Cashier’s login.
- Total orders: this is the number of orders placed since the Cashier’s login.
- Total sales: this is the total amount of sales made since the Cashier’s login.
You can also download a CSV report with the above information.
The red Log out button will let you quit the Register and log out of the website. Yet, this will not close the Register. To do that, please, see this page.
Left side menu
On the left side of your screen, instead, you will see:
- the Store and the Register you’re logged in
- the Manage Store button to log into the backend of your website (only available for Store Managers and website admins)
- the Switch Register button to switch from a Store/Register to another one (only available for Store Managers and website admins)
- a menu button that opens the following views:
- Register screen
- Order history
- Today’s profit
- Manage cash
- Close Register
Let’s see them one by one in the pages below.