Go to YITH > Point Of Sale > Receipts to configure your sales receipt templates. Every Register can use a custom template. Click on Add new receipt to create a new one.
The new receipt template is divided in collapsible sections and on the right side you’ll see a preview of the changes that you are currently doing.
In the General settings section, you can edit the Receipt name: this is the name of the template, the one that you will see in the Register picker tool in the Register settings.
Here you will be able to set up what will appear in the receipt header. You can edit the following options:
- Logo: upload here you custom logo to show in the top of the receipt.
- Name: enter here the shop name as you want it to appear in the receipt.
- Show VAT: enable this option if you want to show the VAT number that you’ve set in the Store settings.
- VAT label: edit here the text that will identify the VAT in the receipt. Default to ‘VAT:’
- Address: enable this option if you want to show the store address as specified in the Store settings.
- Contact info: enable if you want to show the Store contact info as specified in the Store settings. You can choose whether to display all or just a few of the available ones.
Here you can edit all the information related to the order as they will appear in the receipt:
- Show order date: include the order date
- Order date label: change here the text that identifies the order date. Default to ‘Date’.
- Show order number: this will print the order ID.
- Order number label: change here the text that identifies the order number. Default to ‘Order’.
- Show customer name: this shows the customer name (if available).
- Customer label: change here the text to identify the customer. Default to ‘Customer’.
- Show Register name: this allows showing the Register through which the order was placed in the receipt.
- Register label: change here the text to identify the Register. Default to ‘Register’.
- Show Cashier name: this allows showing the name of the Cashier who placed the order.
- Cashier label: change here the text to identify the Cashier who placed the order. Default to ‘Cashier’.
In this last section, you can add a custom text that will be shown in the receipt footer.
Click on Update receipt to save your settings. From now on, you will be able to find this receipt template as one of the available choices in the Store settings.
If the receipt option is enabled, whenever a new order is placed, on the POS screen, you will be able to see a Print receipt button that allows you to either print the receipt through the connected printer or to save a PDF copy of it.