Go to YITH > Point Of Sale > Customization to customize the settings of your POS screen.
This tab includes more sections.
- Enable sound effect: this option enables the sound played every time a product is added to the cart from the POS screen. Every Cashier can disable the sound effect from the POS terminal by clicking on the bell icon:
- Close popup windows when clicking on the background: enable this option if you want to close every kind of popup window appearing on the POS screen when you click out of it. Make sure you keep this option disabled if you want to close the window only when clicking on the X icon in it.
- Login page: pick here the page that opens the POS screen view. This is the page that Cashiers have to visit whenever they want to open and use a POS Register. By default, the plugin creates a page called ‘YITH POS‘, which slug is /pos.
This is also the page that can be opened from the backend from the top left menu dropdown.
- Login logo: here you can set up the logo that your Managers and Cashiers will see on the login page whenever they visit the POS screen page and near the search bar in the Register screen.
- Login background image: pick or upload here an image for the login screen.
- Login background color: pick here a colour for the background of the login screen. This will be replaced by the image, if there’s any selected.
- Number Keyboard presets: here you can set up the preset discount buttons that will appear on the Number keyboard when you edit the product price from the POS screen.
- Fee and Discount presets: here you can set up the preset amounts for the buttons that will appear when you click on the Add Fee or Discount button from the POS screen. They will be listed as ‘Popular fees’.
Please, refer to this page for the settings and for a better understanding of the stock management.
From this section, you will be able to change the colours of the items in the POS Register screen.
- Primary color
- Secondary color
- Background products grid
- Background product title
- Background saved cart buttons
- Background Pay button
- Background note buttons
- Background header
In the following screenshots you can see which items on the screen match the color settings.