There are 7 available statuses for the membership:
- active: the status of a new membership, which corresponds to the completed order.
- suspended: user membership is not active.
- paused: the user has paused the membership (they can pause it in the membership detail page)
- resumed: this status always follows the “paused” status and it is set manually by the admin (in the membership detail page). When this status is set, the plugin saves the number of days the membership has been paused and will automatically extend the membership expiry date. For the same reason, also the visibility of elements with a delay will be extended.
- expiring: status of the membership when it is going to expire (starting from 10 days before the expiration). When this status is set, the user receives an automatic email informing about the expiring membership.
- expired: expired membership.
- cancelled: user’s membership has been cancelled by the admin.