In order to create one or more brands, click on Brands that you can find in menu entry Products.
Fill out required fields to set a new brand.
- Name: brand name to show to users.
- Slug: slug associated to the brand.
- Parent: parent brand of current brand.
- Description: brand description, shown in brand detail page.
- Thumbnail: image associated to the brand.
Associate brand to product
If you have already created your brands, the only thing you have to do now is to assign them to your products.
Enter WooCommerce product detail page and select the brand you want to associate from section Brands as shown in the image below.
In product detail page, brands will be shown immediately after the list with categories to which that product belongs.
Brand detail page
In order to access to a brand detail page, click on its name in product detail page.
Brand detail page contains a description of the brand and products associated to it.