Brand Product is a block or shortcode that allows showing the products of one or more brands.
Following you find the options of the block.
- Title: you can enter a custom title before this block
- Paginate items: choose whether to paginate the items or not
- Items per page: if you paginate items, you can choose how many items per page to show
- Show only brands of the current category: enable this option to dinamically show only the brands of the current category. This option is useful if you are displaying this block on a category page or on a filtered page.
- Enter the list of category slugs (separated with a comma) to show. Leave empty to show all categories. This option overrides the previous option.
- Enter the list of brand slugs (separated with a comma) to show. Leave empty to show all brands.
- Products to show:
- All products
- Featured products
- On sale products
- Order by – choose here how to sort the displayed brands:
- Post date
- Product title
- Product rate
- Sales count
- Order – if any order option has been selected, choose whether to sort them:
- Hide free products: choose whether or not to hide free products from this block.
- Show hidden products: choose whether or not to hide free products from this block.
- Show a box containing a list of all matching brands for current product selection: it will show a box on top of the block with the names of the brands which products are displayed below.
- Columns: you can choose how many brands per row to show.
The same options are available in the shortcode as attributes. Below you find all the attributes and their accepted values.
- ‘title’: shortcode title
- ‘per_page’: [int] number of products to show per page; enter “-1” if you do not want product pagination
- ‘pagination’: [yes /no] enable/disable brand pagination
- ‘cols’: [int] number of columns for displaying brands
- ‘brand’: [slug / all] product brands to show. You can specify more brand names by adding their slugs and separate them with commas or just specify ‘all’ if you want to show them all.
- ‘category’: [categories] a list of valid comma-separated category slugs, if you want to filter brands by product cat
- ‘product_type’: [featured / on_sale / all] type of products to display
- ‘orderby’: [rand / date / title / price / sales] sorting criteria for displayed products (random, date, name, price, discount)
- ‘order’: [asc / desc] sorting direction (ascending or descending) subordinated to sorting criteria specified in the attribute ‘orderby’
- ‘hide_free’: [yes / no] hide free products
- ‘show_hidden’: [yes / no] show/hide ‘hidden’ products
- ‘show_brand_box’ [yes / no] show/hide box shown on top of the shortcode where all brands are listed
[yith_wcbr_brand_product pagination="yes" per_page="12" cols="4" product_type="all" orderby="rand" order="DESC" hide_free="no" show_hidden="no" show_brand_box="yes" brand="yith-shirts,yith-music,globe"]