The shortcode Brand List shows a list of brands available in your shop, without giving the possibility to filter them
Shortcode attributes are the following:
- ‘title’: [yes / no] shortcode title
- ‘autosense_category’: [yes / no] if set on ‘yes’ only products associated to current category will be shown in the category page.
- ‘category’: [slug / all] show brands of one or more product categories; you can specify more category slugs and separate them with commas (shoes,jackets) or select them all by specifying the value ‘all’ in the attribute.
- ‘per_page’: [int] number of brands to show at a time; enter the value “-1” if you want to show them all together
- ‘pagination’: [yes /no] enable/disable brand pagination
- ‘show_count’: [yes / no] show the number of products associated to each brand
- ‘hide_empty’: [yes / no] hide free products
- ‘style’: [default / big-header / small-header / shadow / boxed / highlight] shortcode layout
- ‘highlight_color’: code for the colour to assign to shortcode text (available only if ‘highlighted’ style is selected)
[yith_wcbr_brand_list title="Brand List" pagination="no" per_page="-1" show_count="yes" hide_empty="no" style="big-header" highlight_color="#ffd900"]