The shortcode Brand Filter shows a complete list with all brands and gives you the possibility to filter them by name.
Shortcode attributes are the following:
- ‘title’ : shortcode title
- ‘pagination’: [yes / no] enable/disable brand pagination
- ‘per_page’: [int] brands shown at a time per page
- ‘autosense_category’: [yes / no] if set on ‘yes’, in category page, only brands associated products belonging to that category will be shown.
- ‘category’: [ids / all] it shows one or more product categories; you can specify more than one category slug and separate them using commas (10,20,12) or select them all by specifying the value ‘all’ for the attribute.
- ‘show_filter’: [yes / no] it allows brand filter
- ‘show_reset’: [yes / no] it allows filter reset
- ‘show_all_letters’: [yes / no] it shows all letters to filter brands by name
- ‘show_count’: [yes / no] show the amount of products associated to each brand
- ‘hide_empty’: [yes / no] it hides brands that have no products associated
- ‘style’: [default / big-header / small-header / shadow / boxed / highlight] style to assign to the shortcode
- ‘highlight_color’: code for the colour to assign to the text in the shortcode (available only if ‘highlited’ style is selected)
[yith_wcbr_brand_filter title="Brand Filter (default style)" pagination="no" show_filter="yes" show_reset="yes" show_all_letters="yes" show_count="yes" hide_empty="yes" style="default" highlight_color="#ffd900"]