Compatibility with all themes is impossible because they are too many, but generally, if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, YITH plugins are compatible with them. Yet, we can grant compatibility with themes developed by YITH, because they are constantly updated and tested with our plugins. Sometimes, especially when new versions are released, it might only require some time for them to be all updated, but you can be sure that they will be tested and will be working in a few days.
If you have problems with our WooCommerce plugins or something is not working as it should, first, follow these preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previously listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible. Thanks!
Currently, it is not possible to create a range of attributes (“from 14 to 14.9”) starting from attributes like “14”, “14.1”, “14.2” etc.
Yet, we can suggest a couple of workarounds for that.
1. You can use only “from 14 to 14.9” as an attribute (as you see in the demo) and define the exact size (“14”, “14.1”, “14.2” etc.) in the product description.
2. You can use two different attributes, one for the monitor diagonal (“14”, “14.1”, “14.2” etc.) and another one for the size (“from 14 to 14.9” ) and make sure you show only the monitor diagonal on the product page, and use only the size for the filter.
3. You can use the same attribute and show both “from 14 to 14.9” and “14.2” on the same product, but make sure that when you create the filter only “from 14 to 14.9” is displayed. In this case, however, you would have both attributes shown on the product page.
It all depends on how you prefer to configure it. 🙂
It is possible to filter product results and combine two filters, “Large” size and “In-stock” filter: the plugin will show all products in stock that have “Large” as product variation. Yet, it is not possible to show only products that have the “Large” variation in stock, because of the way the stock is calculated, that is, as long as at least one variation is in stock, the variable product is marked as in stock.
There is a workaround available for that, though, which can work if you are using also YITH Color and Label Variations plugin and its specific option that shows the product variations as if they were separate products on the Shop page (you can read more about this option here). In that case, if you combine the “Large” and “in-stock” filters, you will only see “Large” in-stock variations and get to the result.