Haven’t you found the solution to your problem? Search for it among the articles on our Help Center.
From Ver. 4.0
From Ver. 1.0 To 3.11.07
- Is it possible to show filters on top of the page on mobile?
- How to have closed dropdown filters on mobile
- Dropdown option does not work
- Attributes are no longer hierarchical than version 3.0.x of WooCommerce
- Ajax product filter does not work with Minding theme, if it’s on the “shop masonry”
- Product filter doesn’t display the parent category if it is empty
- Ajax Product filter does not work with Non-Latin Character
- Ajax Product Filter does not work in https – Fixed
- How to translate the text “See the categories” and “See all tags”
- Ajax Product Filter does not work with YITH themes? Here is the solution
- Ajax Product Filter and Flatsome theme – If you use the Sort By Filter, it does not remove the standard WooCommerce Sort By on shop page
- Widget “Filter by Categories” – Show also empty categories
- How to use “product filter” without ajax (filters recharging the page)
- Product Filter doesn’t show the widget in the search page
- After applying a filter widgets are not updated or is not carried out the recount of terms or disappears after a filter applied
- Layout problems with Avada Theme
- Product filter does not show filters or not working for attributes / categories / tags only with WooCommerce between 2.6.x and 3.0 and WordPress less then 4.7
- The widgets do not update after a filter is applied / Do not you see RESET FILTER / The filters do not pass the state active
- Ajax Product filter does not work after the last update of WPML
- How to trigger functions after loading the results
- After you apply a filter you do not see the current category?