The plugin is fully integrated with Elementor, so you can add the following widget to your pages simply from the Elementor panel. Here you find the available widgets:
YITH WooCommerce Advanced Reviews allows you to improve the basic WooCommerce review system by giving users the possibility to reply, upvote and downvote other customers’ reviews, include rich snippets and much more.
The integration with YITH Points and Rewards will make sure that every review posted through this plugin will be regularly counted so that you can get extra points according to the conditions set up in the Extra Points tab.
YITH WooCommerce Affiliates allows you to build an affiliation system right in your shop in few steps. You can set a commission rate, either unique or different, for each affiliate. The payment can be done either manually or automatically by via PayPal.
The integration with YITH Points and Rewards allows generating points for your affiliates every time they generate sales through their affiliate link. You can award a fixed number of points for each order, generate points based on the order subtotal, or generate points as a percent value of the customer’s points.
To activate this integration, make sure you have installed and activated the premium version of both plugins.
Then, a new tab will be available at YITH Points and Rewards > Affiliates for the settings.
Here you can enable or disable the integration: disabling it will let you use both plugins but, the affiliates will not earn any points for orders generated through their referral link.
Once enabled, you can choose how to award points to your affiliates. Choose one of the following three methods available:
- Fixed amount of points for each order: you can set a fixed number of points that your affiliates will get for every order, regardless of the order total. So, if you set this to 10 points, and the affiliate generates 3 different orders, he/she will get 30 points.
2. Conversion based on order subtotal: this option lets you calculate points that are awarded to the affiliate based on the order subtotal. You have to set a conversion rate that applies to affiliate sales. For example, if you set 1 point every €10, so that an order worth €50 generates 5 points, an order worth €37 generates 3 points and so on.
3. Percent of points earned by customer: choose this option if you want that points for affiliates are calculated as a percent value of the points awarded to the customer for each order.
For example, consider that you set a 50% and that the customer gets 30 points: the affiliate will get 15 points.
YITH WooCommerce Subscription is a plugin designed to enable recurring payments for the services offered in your shop. Sell products on a subscription basis and charge them every month or week or whatever billing cycle you prefer.
The integration with YITH Points and Rewards will let you choose whether sign-up fees and renewal orders have to generate points or not.
To set up this, go to YITH > Points and Rewards > Points Options > Standard points > Subscription Settings. You will find two options.
- Earn points on subscription fee: enable this option if you want to let your users earn points on the sign-up fee. Keeping it disabled will not make the sign-up fee amount generate points.
- Earn points on renewal orders: enable this option if you want to let your users earn points on automatic renewal orders for their active subscriptions. Keeping it disabled will not let them earn points.
When this option is enabled, you will be able to see a box, Renew order label, where you can change the text that will refer to renewal orders. This is the text that will appear in the Points history description.