In the Extra Points tab you can configure extra rules for awarding points on specific conditions:
- Number of reviews posted
- Number of orders placed
- Total amount spend
- Points collected so far
- First registration
- whenever users leave more than a specified number of reviews;
- whenever users place more than a specified number of orders;
- whenever users reach a specified spend threshold;
- whenever users reach a specified number of points;
- whenever users register into the shop;
- on customer’s birthday every year. When it is enabled, customers are asked to enter their date of birth on the registration form in My account > account details or on the Checkout page, if it is not available in the database yet.You can set your customers’ date of birth also from the backend, in the user details page.
There is no limit for rules that you can specify. The button Repeat allows you to apply the rule cyclically.
Considering the settings above, users will collect:
- 3 points on the first review and 2 points every for the following ones.
- 7 points for every order.
- 10 points for a total spend of $100 and another 50 points for a total spend of $300.
- 100 extra points if they collect 1000 points.
- 30 points on registration.
- 20 points on their birthday, every year.