If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first follow this preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that you plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previous listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
If you are using the premium version of the plugin, we invite you ask for assistance in our support desk.
Compatibility with every theme is impossible, because there are many, but generally if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, YITH plugins are compatible with them. Yet, we can grant compatibility with themes developed by YIThemes, because they are constantly updated and tested with our plugins. Sometimes, especially when new versions are released, it might only require some time for them to be all updated, but you can be sure that they will be tested and will be working in few days’ time.
Yes, you can set for how many days (since they have been collected) points are valid. You can do that in section “Expiry Settings” in plugin option panel.
The answer is yes, but only under two conditions:
- if you enabled the free shipping among the WooCommerce shipping methods (learn more about it)
- if you enabled the Allow free shipping to Redeem entry in the plugin settings dashboard.
Yes, you can add or remove the points from the user’s points history.
The plugin calculates points on prices without tax.
Yes, you can. It’s essential that you enable the use of coupon codes from your WooCommerce settings for the plugin to work well, but you can choose to use coupons and points in the same order.
If you don’t want to, you can activate the option called Remove points when coupons are used and your users are forced to choose between using points or a coupon code. Read more about this feature on this page.