If you have problems with our plugins or something is not working as it should, first, follow these preliminary steps:
- Test the plugin with a WordPress default theme, to be sure that the error is not caused by the theme you are currently using.
- Deactivate all plugins you are using and check if the problem is still occurring.
- Ensure that your plugin version, your theme version and your WordPress and WooCommerce version (if required) are updated and that the problem you are experiencing has not already been solved in a later plugin update.
If none of the previously listed actions helps you solve the problem, then, submit a ticket in the forum and describe your problem accurately, specify WordPress and WooCommerce versions you are using and any other information that might help us solve your problem as quickly as possible.
If you are using the premium version of the plugin, we invite you to ask for assistance in our support desk.
Compatibility with every theme is impossible because there are many, but generally, if themes are developed according to WordPress and WooCommerce guidelines, YITH plugins are compatible with them. Yet, we can grant compatibility with themes developed by YIThemes, because they are constantly updated and tested with our plugins. Sometimes, especially when new versions are released, it might only require some time for them to be all updated, but you can be sure that they will be tested and will be working in a few days’ time.
Yes, you can set after how many days the points will expire. Days are calculated from the day they are collected. You can enable the Points will expire after option and customize the number of days from the Points options subtab.
The answer is yes, but only under two conditions:
- if you enabled free shipping among the WooCommerce shipping methods (learn more about it)
- if you enabled the Offer free shipping when user redeem option in the Points redeeming options subtab.
Yes, you can add or remove the points from the user’s points history.
There is a specific option that allows you to calculate the points on the price with or without taxes. You can find this option in the Points assignments options tab here.
A similar option is available also for when you redeem your points, so you can choose whether the points-generated discount has to be applied to the product price with or without taxes. You can find the option in the Points redeeming options tab here.
Yes, you can decide to allow it or not, by choosing your settings from the option called Coupons allowed as explained on this page.
Please, note: it’s essential that you enable the use of coupon codes from your WooCommerce settings for the plugin to work properly.
Yes, you can do that if you create a category in which you add all your auction products (created with YITH Auctions plugin) and then you enable the points awarding only for that specific category.
Yes, it is possible. To show the referral link on other pages of your site, you can use the dedicated shortcode that you can find here.