Badges are created and changed within the custom post-type Badges.
To create a new badge, just click on “Add Badge” and you’ll see a screen like this one.
The plugin gives you the possibility to create two different types of badges: Text badge and Image badge.
Let’s analyse them separately.
- Text: set text displayed in the badge
- Text Color: set the colour of the text displayed in the badge
- Background Color: set the background colour of the badge
- Size: set width and height (pixel) of your custom badge
- Position: set the position of the badge in the featured image
Here you see how the badge appears when applied to the product.
Type “Image Badge” allows you to select one of the 4 badges ready and at your disposal. In addition to this, you can select the position where you want the badge to appear on the featured image of the product.