In the Bulk actions tab, you will be able to apply the same action to multiple users at the same time.
- Add or remove points to more customers at the same time.
- Ban users: ban more customers at the same time, so that they cannot earn points.
- Reset users’ points history to more customers at the same time.
In order to filter customers quickly, you can either specify users or specify user roles, so that the action will apply on every user with that role. You can choose among:
- Everyone: the action applies to everyone
- Include a list of roles: you can specify one or more roles to whom the action applies
- Exclude a list of roles: select one or more roles here to whom the action does not apply. It will apply to all the other users.
- Include a list of customers: you can specify one or more customers to whom the action applies
- Exclude a list of customers: select one or more customers here to whom the action does not apply. It will apply to all the other users.
For example, if you want to add 100 points to all your shop managers, you can:
- set the action to Add/Remove Points
- select Include a list of roles and specify Shop Manager
- enter 100 in the box below to assign 100 extra points to all of them
- add a description that will be available both to them on My Account page and in their points history on the backend.
The same actions can be performed on every single customer from the Customers’ Points tab. Please, refer to this page for more details.